Thursday, June 24, 2010

Comments for Teachers

The first teacher that I was assigned to was Eric Langhorst. His website is, http://speakingofhistory.blogspot.com/. Over three weeks time I followed his blog and found some interesting things. The first post I commented on was the one where she used a Flip Camera to talk to another teacher about the Civil War.This post really caught my attention because I am planning on being an American History teacher, and being that I am from Alabama, the Civil War is one of my favorite topics to talk about. The second post I commented on was the one where he is taking a picture everyday of the year. I thought that this was really neat that someone would capture one moment in time that took their breath away everyday. The last couple of comments that I posted were on his blog post about Abraham Lincoln's 200th birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment